- - EverGrip safety technology delivers strong traction through the life of the tire, with new tread grooves that emerge as the tire wears
- - High-traction tread compound made with silica and sunflower oil provides exceptional grip, even in wet and cold weather
- - Tread blocks and sipes add biting edges to dig into snow
- - Comfort Control Technology reduces road noise and vibrations for a smooth, quiet ride
- - Built with cutting-edge safety technology
- - Keeps traction strong by developing new tread grooves as it wears
The Michelin Premier A/S is a tire you can depend on –throughout its entire life. That’s because it features EverGrip Technology, with rain grooves that expand and new tread grooves that actually emerge as the tire wears. The EverGrip tread compound is built to deliver exceptional wet traction and stay pliable and grippy, even in low temperatures. It all adds up to a tire that stops shorter on wet roads than the competition – even when the Premier A/S is worn!
- - MaxTouch Construction balances acceleration, braking, and cornering impacts to reduce rolling resistance, saving fuel and prolonging the tire’s life
- - IntelliSipe Technology adds biting edges that dig in for powerful traction and control in all weather conditions; rain grooves expel water, helping to prevent hydroplaning
- - EverTread compound with silica offers traction, durability, and long treadlife
- - Michelin Total Performance gives you safety, durability, and fuel efficiency without sacrificing performance
- - Comfort Control Technology – tread pattern is optimized to quiet road noise and vibration, giving you a smooth, quiet, and comfortable ride
If you like your tires to last and last, delivering confident traction over the years, the Michelin Defender T+H is for you. According to third-party testing commissioned by Michelin, this Defender is the longest-lasting tire when compared to four main competitors. And Michelin is willing to back up that claim with an 80,000 mile treadlife warranty. But this tire is about much more than just long life. It also delivers exceptional year-round traction and control, and a smooth, quiet, and comfortable ride. It’s a great choice for your car, small crossover, or minivan.